MBC Group releases its Arabs Got Talent app, developed by Eurisko Mobility. The app allows users to:
The all new AppleTV technology gives users instant access to prices across major currency pairs, world indices, equities, commodities, and treasuries. With up-to-the minute news updates, charts and unlimited access to LIVE Bloomberg TV, ADS Securities users are always connected.
Future releases will include full trading functionalities, as well as the ability to fund and withdraw directly from trading account(s).
The app is available for FREE.
The new Banque BEMO app offers users access to all the Bank’s platforms anywhere, anytime, and on any device, as well as offering the possibility to learn more about BEMO group.
Designed in a dynamic layout, this app allows users to:
-Access BEMO platforms
-Learn more about the group
-Read the research publications
-Get an update on latest news and events
-Receive instant notifications
-Contact and locate the branches
Municipality of Bsharri is Lebanon’s first fully interactive mobile app for citizens.
It allows locals, expatriates, visitors and tourists to:
– Send reports & complaints (public heath & safety, streets & sidewalks, vehicles & parking, lost & found etc..)
– Check latest news and receive real-time push notifications
Registered users can also:
– Fill and submit municipal forms for a wide variety of municipal services such as:
* Municipal clearance request
* Application for lease registration
* Interception on municipal fees
* Request occupancy license (housing)
* Installment request for municipal fees
* Statement of occupancy
* Vacancy statement
* Property transfer declaration
* Statement of contents, and many more
– Follow-up using live chat
– Check due bills & fees
– Suggest projects & ideas
The main purpose of our pioneering app is to enhance communication between citizens and their municipality, provide full interactivity and instant follow-up.